The Withdrawing Room
(Kelling & Bittersohn, #2)
by Charlotte MacLeod
The Withdrawing Room | CLICK HERE
- Series: Kelling & Bittersohn, #2
- ISBN: 9780743452588 (0743452585)
- Publisher: iBooks
- Release date: October 1, 2002
- Language: english
- Author: Charlotte MacLeod
- Places: Boston, Massachusetts
- Genres: mystery, fiction, humor, crime
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
About The Book
Sarah Kelling is glad her curmudgeonly complaining boarder Barnwell Augustus Quiffen was squashed under a subway train, and looks forward to another resident in her historic Boston brownstone. But an odd eyewitness insists Quiffen was pushed. Sarah and her basement boarder, art historian Max Bittersohn, are a proven team in solving murder.
FictionBook ebook The Withdrawing Room download on Bookshop. Online The Withdrawing Room Charlotte MacLeod read Kindle. Hardcover book The Withdrawing Room by Charlotte MacLeod.