- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にMark Esquibelにより3年、 2ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年11月28日 16:10 #4065Mark Esquibelゲスト
The Computer as an Educational Tool
Productivity and Problem Solving (5th Edition)
by Richard C. Forcier
- Release date: April 28, 2007
- ISBN: 9780132433969 (0132433966)
- Publisher: Pearson
- Author: Richard C. Forcier
- Format: paperback, 432 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
Perfect for pre-service and practicing teachers The Computer as an Eduational Tool: Productivity and Problem Solving guides the reader as they learn:
– to become proficient at applying the computer to solve problems,
– to infuse the computer into the curriculum in order to help students do the same,
– and to integrate technology into their professional, academic, and personal lives in useful and meaningful ways.
Written by leaders in the field of Educational Technology this text illustrates how technology can be used to support learning while being transparent as possible — that is, that the use of technology does not call attention to itself but rather is a means to an end. This philosophy is reflected throughout the book and illustrates how the computer can empower the user to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Hardback book The Computer as an Educational Tool Richard C. Forcier read online on iPhone on Book Depository. TXT The Computer as an Educational Tool download. EPUB ebook The Computer as an Educational Tool by Richard C. Forcier buy for PocketBook on Amazon.
MP3 The Computer as an Educational Tool. Hardcover book The Computer as an Educational Tool read on Bookshop. FB2 ebook The Computer as an Educational Tool by Richard C. Forcier download iOS.