- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にErika Ammermanにより1年、 8ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年11月21日 23:57 #3245Erika Ammermanゲスト
Publishing Online with Weblogs
by Paul Bausch
- Author: Paul Bausch
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- ISBN: 9780764549625 (0764549626)
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 336 pages
- Release date: August 16, 2002
About The Book
Your Complete Guide to Creating and Maintaining Weblogs
Weblogs offer an exciting new way to voice your opinions, share ideas with others, and help your business grow. Written by a team of weblog pioneers-the people who helped create Blogger and the MetaFilter community blog-this book shows you how to build, evolve and automate weblogs for personal and business use.
We Blog begins with a complete overview of blog history, the different kinds of weblogs that exist today, and more. It further explains how to create, expand, and promote your own blog, from getting the most out of a variety of blogging tools and services to building a blog for business and expanding your audience through syndication.
Packed with insider advice, practical exercises, and illuminating interviews, We Blog is your indispensable guide to the world of weblogs.
Build Your Own Blog Today and Get Connected
* Create your first blog in just a few minutes
* Find out about team blogs and business blogs
* Learn how to use six popular blogging tools
* Make blogging even easier with an automated weblog system
* Add a comment system to connect with your audience
* Build your audience by promoting or syndicating your blog
PDF We Blog by Paul Bausch buy cheap on Audible. Hardcover book We Blog iPad. FB2 ebook We Blog Paul Bausch read online for iOS.