- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にso-nandaにより1年、 7ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年12月23日 04:49 #6985John Lockeゲスト
The Master Executioner
by Loren D. Estleman
- Awards: National Cowboy Hall of Fame Western Heritage Award for Western Novel (2002)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Forge Books (Tom Doherty Associates)
- Genres: westerns, fiction, historical
- Format: hardcover, 270 pages
- ISBN: 9780312869700 (0312869703)
- Release date: June 23, 2001
- Author: Loren D. Estleman
About The Book
Ordinary people do not understand Oscar Stone. Everything he does, he does impeccably. He is a profound student of his art, completely versed in its traditions over the centuries. He is a student of ropes and their properties, a master of the latest scientific knowledge about the human neck, a careful calculator of weights and drops, and an exacting observer of results.
For more than a quarter of a century he has worked to create a reputation as a man peerless in his craft: the master executioner.
Yet he is utterly alone: His devotion to his work costs him his marriage. Suddenly, one day, a piece of his past catches him unawares, and Oscar comes to a moment of devastating truth and for the first time knows himself.
Online book The Master Executioner on PC on Dymocks. EPUB ebook The Master Executioner by Loren D. Estleman buy. Paperback The Master Executioner Loren D. Estleman download.
Hardback ebook The Master Executioner read online Kindle on Kobo. PDF The Master Executioner by Loren D. Estleman buy cheap. FictionBook book The Master Executioner read for Mac on Walmart.2021年1月13日 11:44 #7286so-nandaゲスト
Edging Through the Darkness by D.L. Koontz ~ 9781941103968