- このトピックには0件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にGloria Youngにより3年、 3ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年11月30日 03:38 #4258Gloria Youngゲスト
Across Media Platforms
by Michael Bugeja
- Language: english
- Release date: August 23, 2007
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Author: Michael Bugeja
- Format: paperback
- ISBN: 9780195188608 (0195188608)
About The Book
In a seamlessly wired world of television, computers, and BlackBerrys, where does ethics fit in? To address that question, Living Ethics calls for a moral convergence to complement the technological one. Identifying principles that apply across media platforms, Michael Bugeja has created a thorough and well-researched work that avoids the prescriptive language used by many texts; instead, he encourages critical thinking through examples that build, challenge, and enhance readers’ value systems.
While many ethics texts focus almost exclusively on journalistic ethics, this award-winning text (recipient of the 2009 Clifford G. Christians Award for Research in Media Ethics) emphasizes unifying principles that collapse and transcend the boundaries of a wide variety of media sources — including newspapers, magazines, radio, television, public relations, photojournalism, advertising, and other forms of traditional and online mass communication. As readers will discover, the circumstances of ethical issues may vary, but the moral processes used to resolve them are basically the same.
Resolutely practical, Living Ethics is written in a clear and cogent style that helps readers:
* Understand unifying principles from historical, philosophical, and political perspectives
* Grasp the utility of principles that engage audiences and clients while respecting the diverse cultures in an increasingly global media environment
* Explore moral convergence through the eyes of more than 100 practitioners at major newsrooms, agencies, and organizations
* Examine ethical issues visually through more than 20 photos and illustrations
* Develop a set of principles to guide their careers across a multitude of platforms
Hardcover ebook Living Ethics Michael Bugeja download PocketBook. Hardback Living Ethics on Walmart. Paperback book Living Ethics read online for iPhone on Dymocks. EPUB book Living Ethics by Michael Bugeja buy. FB2 Living Ethics read on iOS.
TXT ebook Living Ethics by Michael Bugeja buy cheap on Booktopia. PDF Living Ethics. Online ebook Living Ethics Michael Bugeja download Kindle on Powells. FictionBook book Living Ethics by Michael Bugeja buy on iPad. MP3 Living Ethics on Barnes & Noble.